- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gold City Corral
- 2 min walk
- West Ridge Spring Trail
- 13 min drive
- Amicalola Falls
- 15 min drive
- Gainesville, GA (GVL-Lee Gilmer Memorial)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dahlonega, Forrest Hills Mountain Resort is in a rural location. Vickery House and Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Gold City Corral and Montaluce Winery & Restaurant.
- Gold City Corral - 2 min walk
- West Ridge Spring Trail - 13 min drive
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant - 15 min drive
- Amicalola Falls - 15 min drive
- Atlanta Motorsports Park - 16 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 89 min drive
- Hideaway Dining Room – Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Secret Garden Dining Room – Restaurant with a bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Forrest Hills Mountain Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort