- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 20 min walk
- University of Heidelberg New Campus
- 4 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Mannheim (MHG)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Heidelberg, ibis Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof is near a metro station. AQWA Walldorf and Golf Club St. Leon-Rot are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Neckarwiese and Unterer Neckar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SAP Arena or Hockenheim Racing Track. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Christ - 20 min walk
- University of Heidelberg New Campus - 4 min drive
- Neckarwiese - 4 min drive
- University of Heidelberg Old Campus - 5 min drive
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität - 5 min drive
- Heidelberg Central Station - 5 min walk
- Heidelberg Seegarten Tram Stop - 13 min walk
- Stuttgart (STR) - 82 min drive
About this property
ibis Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The rooms were quite small and the bathroom was teeny tiny! I don't mean tight, I mean way too tight! Nearly too tight to even be able to use the toilet! The shower was another thing. The best way to describe how to use the shower is soap up the wall before getting in, turn on water, get in with arms up or down, then spin! It was nearly too tight to be able to raise or lower your arms! They were currently renovating the breakfast buffet so it really wasn't much for choices. Oh and the parking was about 200 yards away from the back of the hotel! That's a good hike if it's raining!