- Dinosaur State Park
- 6 min drive
- Wesleyan University
- 8 min drive
- Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park
- 9 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-855-214-3079
About this area
- Dinosaur State Park - 6 min drive
- Wesleyan University - 8 min drive
- Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park - 9 min drive
- New Britain Museum of American Art - 14 min drive
- Powder Ridge Mountain Park and Resort - 16 min drive
- Berlin Station - 7 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Sheffields – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sheffields Lounge – Bar.
About this property
Red Lion Hotel Cromwell
After a day on the slopes, return to Red Lion Hotel Cromwell to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna. All 215 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find premium bedding, free local calls, and free bottled water.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 60 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 60 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: USD 7-15 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Place was pretty run down, staff not overly friendly and breakfast not included. Was happy with a water in tbe room though!