- Liked: Cleanliness
- U.S. Embassy in Guatemala
- 5 min walk
- Torre del Reformador
- 7 min walk
- Embassy of Mexico in Guatemala
- 8 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Guatemala City, Hotel Guatemala Inn is in the business district. La Aurora Zoo and Mundo Petapa are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Paseo Cayala and The Village Shopping Center.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (48 reviews)
- Quiet (31 reviews)
- Walkable (25 reviews)
- U.S. Embassy in Guatemala - 5 min walk
- Torre del Reformador - 7 min walk
- Embassy of Mexico in Guatemala - 8 min walk
- Popol Vuh Museum - 16 min walk
- Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center - 18 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Guatemala Inn Restaurante – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Guatemala Inn
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
$32 for a breakfast that worth $3-5
Family trip to Guatemala, i reserved 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids, picked the hotel as is a good neighborhood, the rate and the free breakfast. The manager refused to give us the 4 breakfast as he said the hotel only received confirmation for 2 adults even when i showed him and forwarded the email confirmation from Expedia, he wanted me to pay $32 for each of the kids and one of them is only 2 years old. The room has a lot of humidity, the baby and i got a cough, my wife got a cold. The elevator was partially working, had to wait for someone on the staff to move it up and down. Not what you expect on a $98 room hotel.