- DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center
- 3 min drive
- Meijer Corporate Headquarters
- 4 min drive
- Fifth Third Ballpark
- 6 min drive
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Grand Rapids, Hampton Inn Grand Rapids North is in the city center. Fish Ladder Park and La Grande Vitesse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Donald Lamoreaux Park and Huff Park. John Ball Zoo and Krupp Farms are also worth visiting.
- DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center - 3 min drive
- Meijer Corporate Headquarters - 4 min drive
- Gerald R. Ford Museum - 6 min drive
- Fifth Third Ballpark - 6 min drive
- DeVos Performance Hall - 7 min drive
- Grand Rapids Station - 7 min drive
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Grand Rapids North
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was amazing and much appreciated. The TV did not have a menu to help figure out what you wanted to watch which is not necessary, but helpful if you are tired and just want to find something quickly. The room was clean and very nice. The breakfast area was a bit small and if someone spilled something, it was not cleaned up (syrup on the floor for example). The room we had was thin-walled. We could hear movement all night and a person getting sick in the room next to us. Overall, it was a nice stay, though!