- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Fort Worth Water Gardens
- 2 min walk
- Fort Worth Convention Center
- 2 min walk
- Bass Performance Hall
- 10 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fort Worth, Omni Fort Worth Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Stockyards Station and Hulen Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Fort Worth Botanic Garden and Fort Worth Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Will Rogers Coliseum or Will Rogers Memorial Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Fort Worth Water Gardens - 2 min walk
- Fort Worth Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Bass Performance Hall - 10 min walk
- Sundance Square - 13 min walk
- Harris Methodist Hospital - 2 min drive
- Fort Worth T&P Station - 5 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Cast Iron – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Bobs Steak and Chop House – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on select days.
- Whiskey and Rye – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Wine Thief – Serves light fare.
About this property
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel was beautiful but check in was not what we expected we arrived at 4 p.m and we waiting on the floor since the lobby was super packed and all they told me at check in was there would be a delay and they didn't have an exact time on when my room would be ready i was not happy about this or the service its such a pretty hotel but not worth the money i paid.