I hope I never have to stay there again.
Posted Oct 3, 2016
The check-in clerk wanted me to sign a paper stating that there would be a $250.00 deposit in case I smoked, had a pet, or damaged the room. She didn't want me to read it, just sign it. When I left in the morning, I asked the clerk to take off the deposit, because I had no pet, didn't smoke, and didn't damage the room. He said there was no one available to check until housekeeping cleaned the room.
The beds creaked, the shower dispenser had no soap, the room was humid, and a lightbulb was burned out on the entrance light. There was no microwave, no refrigerator, and no ice dispenser on my floor, even though there was a sign, pointing to one.