Get an overview of this hotelNear Port Everglades, across from convention center
Popular property highlights
Located in Fort Lauderdale (17th Street Causeway), Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel is minutes from Funderdome and Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Harbor Shops and Pier 66 Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel is minutes from the airport and primarily draws business travelers as well as cruise-ship passengers departing from Port Everglades. The Intracoastal Waterway passes under a bridge right next to the hotel. Fort Lauderdale's famous beaches, beachfront shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues are just over the bridge.
A public "water bus" transports passengers around Fort Lauderdale's inland waterways from mid-morning until after midnight, stopping at 20 locations such as restaurants and shopping centers; one stop is only one quarter-mile from the hotel.
The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers a 24-hour self-serve business center that has wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Thirteen meeting, conference and banquet rooms are also available. Additional amenities include valet parking (surcharge) and concierge services. This is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 13
- Year Built 2001
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Bistro 17 - Colorful, informal decor. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Contemporary menu features dinner items such as pepper-seared tuna, pan-roasted yellowtail snapper, and filet mignon with three potato-cheese galette.
Lobby Lounge - Restaurant or all-day bar menus available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also provides service by pool.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers a heated outdoor swimming pool, eight-person spa tub, and complimentary 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Cruise Fort Lauderdale Port
- Fort Lauderdale Port Cruise
- Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise
- Renaissance Cruise Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Renaissance
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.