Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Popular property highlights
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach is by the ocean and minutes from International Swimming Hall of Fame and Las Olas Beach.
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Bahia Mar Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 261 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fort Lauderdale? This hotel has 1412 square feet (131 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach is near the airport and about 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the convention center and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from shopping at the Galleria. A private beach is 12 yards away.
The hotel offers a swimming pool with sundeck and lounge chairs, and a poolside bar. The property has 3 bars and restaurants on-site, as well as a coffee shop. Other amenities include fitness equipment, a business center, room service, and dry-cleaning service. Stay connected with free WiFi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather, and local information. Limo or town car service is available as well.
The front desk is open 24 hours; staff is multi-lingual.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 261
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1970
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 131
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1412
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. - Serving made-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM until 11:30 AM. Light lunch and dinner options are also available, including snacks, cocktails, wine and beer. Coffee lovers can enjoy freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
The Market - Open 24/7 for snacks, beverages, and sundries.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company - Seafood menu for lunch and dinner in eclectic setting.
Seabreeze Poolside Bar - Drinks with light lunch and dinner menus. Enjoy a view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.50 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 10.50 and USD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD $33.00 per day
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Courtyard Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Marriott Courtyard
- Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.