- Liked: Cleanliness
- Foothill Ranch Towne Centre
- 11 min walk
- Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park
- 2 min drive
- Saddleback Church
- 3 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. FivePoint Amphitheatre and Irvine Historical Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Santa Ana Zoo and Saddleback Valley Volleyball Club. Marguerite Aquatic Complex and Boomers are also worth visiting.
- Foothill Ranch Towne Centre - 11 min walk
- Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park - 2 min drive
- Saddleback Church - 3 min drive
- Pittsford Park - 4 min drive
- Rancho Las Lomas - 5 min drive
- Irvine Transportation Center - 12 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 18 min drive
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great inland location, shopping and dining close by! Only a couple things irked me; my room faced the toll road and some of the road noise bled through the walls/window at night... and the lcd (???!!!) tv was smallish and apparently only 780p, which was too bad since several tv stations were HD.