ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed resort, you'll find Smathers Beach and Key West Golf Club. Key West Harbour and Higgs Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport pick-up. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 216 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and free weekday newspapers.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West ratings based on 110 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West
Dirty and overpriced
About the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key WestLocation 3990 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is free (available 24 hours). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Key West resort.
- 1 building
- 216 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 7000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport pick-up; area shuttle within 4 mi available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West offers 216 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Key West resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Palm Haven - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property's policy is that pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Key Key West
- DoubleTree Resort Hilton Grand Key Key West
- DoubleTree Resort Hilton Grand Key
- DoubleTree Hilton Grand Key
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key Key West
You should know
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Grand Key - Key West offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).