- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pitti Palace
- 4 min walk
- Boboli Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio
- 8 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Florence's Oltrarno neighborhood, Florent is in the city center. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Visarno the Hippodrome. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Pitti Palace - 4 min walk
- Boboli Gardens - 8 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio - 8 min walk
- Piazza della Signoria - 12 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 12 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 17 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 20 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 23 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our apartment was great, as was the location. The bed was the most comfortable ever,. Kitchen a bit small, but worked well. Mario was terrific. The area is quiet, a great restaurant 1/2 block away, and grocery stores 2 blocks. We will stay there whenever in Florence.