ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 140 reviews
About the Grand Central Hotel & SpaLocation 37 North Main Street, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Grand Central Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Grand Central Hotel & Spa. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Eureka Springs hotel.
- 1 building
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1890
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) (78.9 km / 49 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Central Hotel & Spa offers 14 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms and include sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. This Eureka Springs hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Living room
- Jetted tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Grand Central Hotel & Spa has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Solei Day Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Central Hotel Eureka Springs
- Grand Central Hotel
- Grand Central Eureka Springs
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).