No matter your religious leanings, you will be able to get in touch with your spiritual side at Egens Kirke.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the marvelous city of Aarhus.
Expect a short drive to reach your accommodation, as there aren't any in the immediate vicinity. 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Horsens, you will find 5 places to stay. The Jørgensens Hotel, Teaterhotellet.dk and Hotel Danica are worth sticking on your list.
Other Things to Do Near Egens Kirke
After you've seen all there is to see at Egens Kirke, there are still more things to experience in the wider area:
- You ought to stop by Vistoft Church. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the touring hours if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this sacred building.
- Looking for some inner peace? Make plans to check out Vrinners Kirke, a place of worship.
- Bregnet Kirke is a peaceful house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to check out.
- If you're looking for a venue that provides high-standard facilities and services, you should consider Mollerup Gods. There are also hotels and restaurants close by.
- Kalo Hovedgaard is an excellent local tourist attraction that's tailor-made for devoted history enthusiasts.