- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Five Flags Center
- 4 min walk
- Fourth Street Elevator
- 7 min walk
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium
- 11 min walk
- Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Redstone Inn And Suites is located in Dubuque. Five Flags Center and Dubuque Welcome Center are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Matter Creative Center and Port of Dubuque Marina. National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium and Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Five Flags Center - 4 min walk
- Fourth Street Elevator - 7 min walk
- Carnegie-Stout Public Library - 7 min walk
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Riverboat Museum - 13 min walk
- Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional) - 11 min drive
About this property
Redstone Inn And Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is one of the coolest hotels I have ever stayed at. It has the most beautiful woodwork and elegant Victorian architecture. If you are into historical beauty, you don't want to miss a chance to stay here. The owner told us some of the history of the hotel, that was originally built as a home....great service and a great experience. The hotel is in need of some TLC, but overall it looks amazing.