- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dover Castle
- 4 min drive
- Dover Museum
- 5 min drive
- Dover Beach
- 6 min drive
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dover, Leaf Hotel Dover is in the suburbs and by the sea. Dover Castle and Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover. Wingham Wildlife Park and Leas Lift are also worth visiting.
- Dover Castle - 4 min drive
- Dover Museum - 5 min drive
- Dover Beach - 6 min drive
- Dover Harbour - 9 min drive
- White Cliffs of Dover - 10 min drive
- Dover Kearsney Station - 2 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 93 min drive
- Olive Tree Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Octagon Bar – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Costa Coffee Lounge – Coffee shop. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Leaf Hotel Dover
The only reason the hotel gets an ok is because it was cheap. It is currently undergoing renovations to be part of holiday inn, my room was very different to a friends, hers was awful and she woke up with bites all down her stomach. While mine looked ok it wasn’t very functional, the 2 available plug sockets where at the same level as the desk so I had to pull it away from the wall to be able to use them. But then I had a desk sticking out. It seemed to be running on a Skelton crew, for such a big hotel I never saw more than two people working at one time. The staff while friendly were a little unorganised and didn’t really take pride in their work. Two girls at breakfast were talking about their terrible sex lives for all to here. Food was ok but was quite expensive for what is was, I’d dine elsewhere. It took 90 minutes from me walking in, to getting my one course and leaving.. Although I sound to complain, it was cheap which was it’s only redeeming feature. Hopefully after the refurb and a little staff training it will be onwards and upwards. It was worth the money I paid but it was cheap.