Get an overview of this hotelDenver Tech Center hotel 10 miles from downtown
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center in Denver (Centennial - Tech Center), you'll be convenient to Westlands Park.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Cherry Hills Country Club and Cherry Creek State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 451 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Located southeast of downtown Denver, the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is within a 10-minute drive from Cherry Creek State Park and Park Meadows Mall. Complimentary shuttle services transport guests to nearby destinations within 5 miles, including shopping malls, movie theaters, and other popular Denver attractions.
Renovated in 2013, this 11-story hotel features Perks Coffee with take-and-go items, and Root25 Taphouse and Kitchen, featuring local Colorado craft beers and a full menu. Business-friendly amenities include event facilities spanning 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) and a 24-hour business center. Guests can relax in the hotel's glass-enclosed indoor lap pool and spa tub or visit the fully equipped fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 451
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Year Built 1985
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Perks Coffee - This lobby café seats 20, and serves Starbucks coffee, espresso drinks, pastries, sandwiches, snacks, and chilled beverages. Newspapers and flat-screen TVs enhance the inviting atmosphere, and special orders for guests who wish to stock their room refrigerators can be arranged.
Root25 Taphouse and Kitchen - The property's signature restaurant and bar. This gastro pub is a venue with a nod to historic recipes from Colorado pubs, bistros and watering holes. The Taphouse area is all about the beer, featuring Colorado craft beer and spirits from the region. The Kitchen works with some of Colorado's best-known purveyors, including Lombardi Brothers, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy and Udi's Artisan Bread, emphasizing seasonal menus and ingredients. Root25 Taphouse & Kitchen also offers several private dining spaces, accommodating groups of 10-30 people.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Glass walls and a towering atrium add light to a relaxing indoor pool and spa tub. A fitness center features a full range of equipment, including treadmills, and toning machines.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 for adults and USD 9.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver Center Tech
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Tech Center Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Tech Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.