- Paramount Theater
- 3 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- 16th Street Mall
- 8 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Grand Hyatt Denver is in an area with great airport proximity. 16th Street Mall and Union Station are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Denver Zoo and Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Coors Field or Pepsi Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center - 7 min walk
- 16th Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Buell Theatre - 12 min walk
- Denver Art Museum - 13 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 15 min walk
- 18th - California Station - 2 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Courier – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Fireside – Cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop. Serves light fare on select days.
- Market – Café. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Denver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.