- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Buell Theatre
- 4 min walk
- 16th Street Mall
- 5 min walk
- University of Colorado-Denver
- 6 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Denver, Four Seasons Hotel Denver is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Denver Botanic Gardens and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, while Elitch Gardens Theme Park and Denver Zoo are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Lakeside Amusement Park and Water World.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (296 reviews)
- Good eats (250 reviews)
- Safe (239 reviews)
- Buell Theatre - 4 min walk
- 16th Street Mall - 5 min walk
- Colorado Convention Center - 6 min walk
- University of Colorado-Denver - 6 min walk
- Union Station - 12 min walk
- Convention Center Station - 5 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 12 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Edge Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Rooms can be a bit noisy concerning neighbors upstairs and next door especially if they allow small dogs which was my experience for a week straight. The building is a bit older so you can also hear the train, wind, and sirens quite easily. Also being an older building the AC's within some rooms are quite noisy when operating* Gym and SPA areas are top notch however dont forget your swim suit or appetite for the room service or lounge areas which are excellent.