- VVV Texel
- 8 min walk
- Texelse Bierbrouwerij
- 4 min drive
- Dunes of Texel National Park
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Den Burg, Hotel de Lindeboom is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at IJsselmeer and Dunes of Texel National Park, while Wadden Sea and Dutch Navy Museum are cultural highlights.
- VVV Texel - 8 min walk
- Texelse Bierbrouwerij - 4 min drive
- Dunes of Texel National Park - 5 min drive
- Maritime & Beachcombers Museum - 6 min drive
- Texel Dunes National Park - 8 min drive
- Den Helder Station - 52 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 116 min drive
- Brasserie de Lindeboom – Alfresco dining brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Het Schoutenhuys – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel de Lindeboom
Close to the lovely old town of Den Burg - perfect
Lovely reception in a wonderful place. The staff were courteous, helpful and very professional. I speak dutch, but not all of my party did, and the staff easily conversed in english as required. The rooms were clean, bathrooms well appointed and the breakfast delicious.
Pros: The location, the rooms and the food!
Cons: Nothing that would have improved our lovely experience.
Location: Right in the heart of this lovely old town - the market, the restaurants and shops.