- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 10 min walk
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- 17 min walk
- Jantar Mantar
- 5 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Connaught Place neighborhood, The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi is in the city center and near a metro station. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 10 min walk
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 17 min walk
- Jantar Mantar - 5 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 7 min drive
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 13 min drive
- New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station - 3 min drive
- Shivaji Stadium Station - 9 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Sakura Japanese Restauran – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Chutney Indian Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Zing Restaurant – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Don’t stay here
Does not live up to reviews. Poor service. For just a bit more money you can jump to much better quality hotels in Delhi.