- Del Mar Beach
- 8 min walk
- Del Mar Fairgrounds
- 3 min drive
- Del Mar Racetrack
- 3 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Del Mar, Secret Garden Inn is near the beach. Del Mar Fairgrounds and Torrey Pines Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Del Mar Beach and Torrey Pines State Reserve. Check out an event or a game at Del Mar Racetrack, and consider making time for Birch Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Del Mar Beach - 8 min walk
- Del Mar Fairgrounds - 3 min drive
- Del Mar Racetrack - 3 min drive
- Torrey Pines State Beach - 6 min drive
- San Diego Polo Fields - 7 min drive
- San Diego Coaster Sorrento Valley Station - 8 min drive
- Voigt Drive Station - 10 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Cafe Secret – Restaurant offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Secret Garden Inn
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bed and Breakfast with low quality mini-room.
For one, this was not a hotel/motel but a bed and breakfast place with none of the conveniences of a hotel. The room was small and no bathroom space. The cost was not worth it. I have stayed in other bed and breakfast places and this was the lowest quality. I cannot recommend this place to anyone. I asked for a hotel/motel and not a mini room. I thought that at $300/per night the place would be better quality. I was very disappointed.