- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Del Mar Beach
- 9 min walk
- Del Mar Fairgrounds
- 17 min walk
- Del Mar Racetrack
- 2 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Del Mar, L'Auberge Del Mar is in the city center and near the beach. Del Mar Fairgrounds and Torrey Pines Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Del Mar Beach and Torrey Pines State Reserve. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Birch Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Del Mar Racetrack.
- Del Mar Beach - 9 min walk
- Del Mar Fairgrounds - 17 min walk
- Del Mar Racetrack - 2 min drive
- San Diego Polo Fields - 5 min drive
- Torrey Pines State Beach - 7 min drive
- Solana Beach Station - 8 min drive
- Voigt Drive Station - 11 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Coastline – Ocean-view restaurant offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
L'Auberge Del Mar
Food and drink