Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFull-service oceanfront family resort near Ormond Beach
Popular property highlights
When you stay at Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center in Daytona Beach, you'll be on the beach, a 1-minute drive from Beach at Daytona Beach and 7 minutes from Ocean Center.
This beach condo is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Daytona Beach Boardwalk and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 322 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. This condo also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Reflections Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and dine alfresco. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Daytona Beach? This condo has facilities measuring 17000 square feet (1579 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center with meeting rooms and 17000 sq ft of conference space
- Daily housekeeping available
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Built in 1974
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shopping on site
- Front desk safe
- ATM/banking services
- Telephone with free local calls
- 322 condos on 14 floors
- Kitchen with full-sized refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and stovetop
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- 1 restaurant
- 1 poolside bar
- 2 bars/lounges
- 1 coffee shop/café
- Reflections Restaurant - This restaurant includes a bar and serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free crib/infant bed and rollaway/extra bed (surcharge)
- Pillowtop bed
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi in each condo and public areas
- High-definition TV with satellite channels
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Accessible bathroom, roll-in shower, elevator, and accessibility in the unit
- Beach amenities include towels
- 2 outdoor pools, indoor swimming pool, and children's pool
- Pool amenities include umbrellas and sun loungers
- Surfing/boogie boarding and parasailing nearby
- Fitness center on site
- Scooters/mopeds nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.88 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 20 for adults, USD 2 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Daytona Beach Resort Conference Center
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.