ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Your stay at this Zona Hotelera Norte resort places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Central Plaza and Cozumel Country Club and Golf Course. Also, Palacio Municipal is within 3 miles (5 km) and Cha'an Ka'an Observatory of Cozumel is within 6 miles (10 km).
This resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 148 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and safes.
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort
Apr 15, 2019 by Israel Guerrero - Reservation Department.
Hola! Thank you so much for your feedback, we have a la carte menu to provide the best quality service. All the staff of the hotel expects to assist you as you deserve in your next visit to improve your experience.
Little sneaky about charges
Mar 28, 2018 by Romina Mora - CMO
Dear Costumer, the Green Fees for playing at Cozumel Country Club are covered with your Hotel Booking but the Golf Cart Rental and Equipment Rental (if needed) have to be covered by you. You know it's not the same as being a walk-in at any Golf Course. Only paying for Golf Cart and Equipment is a very good deal! What did the Golf Course tell you? Hope to see you again soon in Cozumel.
The Finest Hotel Room On Cozumel Island
Our favorite Cozumel hotel
Very friendly staff
One of the best
We would never stay anywhere else in Coz!
Loved this hotel!
About the Coral Princess Golf & Dive ResortLocation Carretera Costera Norte KM 2.5, Cozumel, QROO 77600
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cozumel resort.
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort offers 148 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cozumel resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
Buenaventura Terrasse - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
El Cayuco Bar - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Pool Bar - This beach bar specializes in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
K8 Karaoke Bar - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this karaoke bar specializes in local and international cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Spa Coral. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.34 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 13.12 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coral Princess Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel & Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel & Resort Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel Resort
- Coral Princess Golf Dive Resort Cozumel
- Coral Princess Golf Dive Resort
- Coral Princess Golf Dive Cozumel
- Coral Princess Golf Dive
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.