- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Naval Base Coronado
- 16 min walk
- Coronado Beach
- 18 min walk
- Seaport Village
- 8 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Coronado, Cherokee Lodge is near the beach. Seaport Village and Westfield Horton Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for SeaWorld, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Naval Base Coronado - 16 min walk
- Coronado Beach - 18 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Seaport Village - 8 min drive
- USS Midway Museum - 8 min drive
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 8 min drive
- 25th - Commercial Station - 5 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Breakfast wasn't what we expected. They leave a basket of food (muffins, instant oatmeal, fruit, etc.) in your room. It's definitely sufficient and they give you lots of different options. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Location is awesome! 2 blocks from the beach! They have beach toys, chairs, and towels you can use! We stayed in the 2 twin bed room with a sofa bed and it had a private bathroom. Worked very well for our small family of 3.