Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel in Downtown Cleveland
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, you'll be centrally located in Cleveland, steps from Tower City Center and Terminal Tower.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Public Square and Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cleveland? This hotel has 19,000 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland1515 West Third Street Cleveland OH 44113
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a fitness center, the hotel offers men's and women's locker rooms with sauna and steam rooms. Massage treatment rooms are available (surcharge). An onsite restaurant serves three meals a day, and 19,000 sq. feet (1,765 sq. meters) of conference space are available for events. Free wireless Internet access is provided in public areas.
Amenities include laundry services, 24-hour in-room dining, concierge services, and 24-hour valet parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
MUSE - a casually-chic dining experience featuring contemporary American cuisine inspired by simple farm-to-table ingredients cooked to perfection. MUSE offers breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday - Saturday. Brunch is served on Sunday.
Lobby Lounge on 6 - Home to the Rocktails - hit cocktails and martinis - and light fare in the evenings, providing the perfect atmosphere for those looking to unwind.
Nearby Things to Do
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features men's and women's locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, Ritz Carlton toiletries, and complimentary water and fresh fruit. A 24-hour fitness center has treadmills, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines, and free weights.
Lake Erie is within a mile of the hotel, offering seasonal activities such as jogging, cycling, boating, fishing, and swimming.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio
- Ritz Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.