Comfort, Location, View
Posted Feb 1, 2017
I paid a little extra for a king size bed with river view.
- beautiful view! (if you upgrade to river view, highly recommend)
- friendly and attentive staffs
- walking distances to many restaurants and attractions
- simple, modern, and most importantly clean atmosphere
- asked to check-out a little later than noon on last day and staffs made note of it with no problem
- fridge in the room
- comfortable beds, clean and not itchy material
- batman's mansion is the penthouse (I don't know... it's cool so it gets a point! Plus, batman is handsome. Don't tell my boyfriend I said that c[= haha)
- if you're like me and forgot your towels back at home (or a girl who always overpack so you end up using the hotel's towel), beware, the towels are stiff and hard!!! Not something I would expect for Wyndham hotel's standards
- no vent in the gym so you'll feel suffocated especially if there's more than 3 people in the gym
- machines in the gym are outdated.
- one of the machines is suppose to be able to do pull-ups with it but you can't; it's literally touching the ceiling so unless you have no heads and possible no shoulders, it's impossible to do pull-ups on it.
- no water provided but not a big deal since there's a vending machine (who bring their wallet to the gym!?)
- bathroom has no vents so if you're taking a hot shower, it can get fogged up fast.
- I don't like opening the door and the first thing I see is the bed (more of a personal con than anything)