Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Art Institute of Chicago
With a stay at The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel in Chicago (The Loop), you'll be minutes from Columbia College Chicago and Grant Park.
This 4-star hotel is close to Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 332 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 9
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Conference space size (meters) - 1059
- Year Built 1910
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,396
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercat A La Planxa - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 250.00
- Blackstone Hotel
- Blackstone Hotel Chicago
- Blackstone Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Blackstone Hotel
- Chicago Hotel Renaissance Blackstone
- Chicago Renaissance Blackstone Hotel
- Hotel Blackstone
- Hotel Renaissance Blackstone Chicago
- Renaissance Blackstone Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago Blackstone
- Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
- Blackstone Renaissance Hotel
- Blackstone Renaissance Chicago