Book your room at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Chicago hotel near Woodfield Mall
When you stay at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, you'll be connected to the convention center and convenient to Woodfield Mall and Legoland Discovery Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Harper College and Schaumburg Medieval Times.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Schaumburg? This hotel has 148,624 square feet (13808 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel features an indoor pool, fitness equipment, a restaurant, a coffee shop, and a business center. The hotel offers meeting spaces for large and small groups, and wireless Internet access is available for a fee. Newspapers are complimentary in the lobby, which has a fireplace.
This Chicago-area hotel is smoke-free, family-friendly, and features a concierge desk. Free self-parking and an area shuttle are available. Valet parking is offered for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 42
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 148,624
- Conference space size (meters) - 13808
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sam & Harry's Restaurant – Menu features local flavors. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features USDA Prime steaks and fresh seafood.
Gather – Open for lunch and dinner.
Wintergarden Café – Coffee shop. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features Starbucks Coffee.
Terrace Lounge - Contemporary lounge serving seasonal food. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Renaissance Convention
- Renaissance Convention Hotel
- Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center
- Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
- Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Renaissance