Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Willis Tower
Popular property highlights
With a stay at JW Marriott Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, within a 5-minute walk of Willis Tower and Skydeck Ledge.
This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Art Institute of Chicago and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 581 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at The Florentine, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
JW Marriott Chicago
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Chicago provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 41
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 581
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Chicago JW
- Chicago JW Marriott
- JW Chicago
- JW Chicago Marriott
- JW Marriott Chicago
- JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago JW
- Marriott JW Chicago
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.