Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Willis Tower
A stay at JW Marriott Chicago places you in the heart of Chicago, steps from Rookery and Willis Tower.
This 4-star hotel is close to Skydeck Ledge and Art Institute of Chicago.
Make yourself at home in one of the 581 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
JW Marriott Chicago
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Chicago provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 41 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 41
- Meeting rooms 41
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Chicago JW
- Chicago JW Marriott
- JW Chicago
- JW Chicago Marriott
- JW Marriott Chicago
- JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago JW
- Marriott JW Chicago
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.