Best Hotel in Chicago - no kidding
Posted Jul 10, 2015
If you are reading this then you are planning on visiting Chicago. You MUST stay at Hotel Lincoln. This is not a recommendation - it is a must. This place is AMAZING. I stumbled on this hotel & chose it based on other reviews. Do the same thing I did & BOOK THIS HOTEL NOW.
My daughter & I went on a vacation to visit museums & do some shopping. We did all of that & more.
Here is a short list of what the hotel offers:
- FREE BIKES TO RIDE IN THE PARK ACROSS THE STREET, yes FREE
- other side of the park: Lake Michigan, 5 minute walk
- excellent restaurants close by
- awesome rooftop with amazing views
- ROOMS, You aren't on vacation to sit in your room so you don't need 2000 square feet. We had plenty of room to leave our clothes piled everywhere & still move around - even do a cartwheel (my daughter, not me). Our room (after a free upgrade we didn't ask for) was super clean, had everything we needed - awesome toiletries, beds were SUPER comfy, window opened 6 inches to get some of the "windy" Chicago, heat/air unit worked beautifully & was super quiet (I never heard neighbors, maybe hallway noise a little when the tv was off, but that's it.)
- most importantly: THE STAFF WAS AMAZING. I had emailed prior to our trip inquiring as to if we could leave our bags before check-in time & ride bikes. The same girl that I emailed left cookies & a personal note in our room. Big ups Britt & Alyssa!! Everyone was friendly and helpful with recommendations and directions. AMAZING.