Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Chicago resort with pools
With a stay at Hilton Chicago / Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomingdale, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Spa Vargas at Hilton Chicago Resort, and close to Bloomingdale Park District Museum.
This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Stratford Square Mall and The Oasis Water Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bloomingdale? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago / Indian Lakes Resort
Located within 3 miles of Lynfred Winery and 28 miles from downtown Chicago, the Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort has numerous business amenities, including a video directory of daily events, a 24-hour business center with complimentary high-speed wired Internet, multiple conference rooms, and complimentary WiFi within the atrium area.
In addition, a free shuttle transports guests within a 5-mile radius between 7 AM and 11 PM (hours and availability subject to change without notice). On-site self parking is complimentary, and valet parking is available for a fee.
The resort also has 2 restaurants and 2 lounges. Numerous recreational opportunities include tennis and volleyball courts, indoor and outdoor pools, complimentary children's activities, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 25
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 310
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Picnic area
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Free area shuttle
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
The Cave Bar - Hidden beneath the faux boulder cave in the lobby, this popular after-work cocktail bar is open nightly after 5 PM and serves light fare such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads. Fun décor includes leopard-print carpeting, real lava rocks, a waterfall, and starry pin lights above the bar.
Shiraz on the Water - Chic and innovative hotspot showcasing contemporary American and European cuisine, an extensive wine list of over 1,200 labels, and a variety of desserts.
Izzy & Moe's Speakeasy - Carefree watering hole on the lower level of Shiraz on the Water, including a DJ, dancing, live entertainment, karaoke, coast-to-coast sports coverage, and video gaming. Appetizer menu is available.
Room Service - Served 7 days a week, 6:30 AM – 11 PM.
A buffet breakfast is also offered to guests.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort has volleyball and tennis courts, and a game room with pool tables, video games, and air hockey. There are two swimming pools—outdoor and an indoor with spa tub—plus a fitness center with free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Chicago Hilton Indian Lakes Resort
- Chicago Indian Lakes Resort
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Resort
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Resort Bloomingdale
- Hilton Indian Lakes
- Hilton Indian Lakes Chicago
- Hilton Indian Lakes Resort Chicago
- Hilton Indian Resort
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).