Get an overview of this hotelIn the Heart of Chicago's Central Loop
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Chicago Board of Trade Building and minutes from Willis Tower.
This 4-star hotel is close to Skydeck Ledge and Art Institute of Chicago.
Make yourself at home in one of the 321 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
This ten story Chicago hotel was built in 1885 and sits on the edge of the theater district, three blocks from the Sears Tower.
Amenities include a fitness center with cardiovascular machines and strength-training equipment. Guests also receive discounted passes to a nearby fitness facility. The hotel offers room service; complimentary use of laundry facilities (detergent must be purchased), and a 24-hour guest services desk.
Computers are available for use in the third-floor business center. Catering services and audiovisual equipment are on hand.
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 321
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Elephant and Castle - This casual, authentic English pub is known for its fish and chips, bangers, beans, and mash, as well as its burgers. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Room service at Club Quarters is available. Several area restaurants deliver; their charges are added to room folios and meals are delivered to rooms by hotel staff.
Nearby Things to Do
Besides the on-site fitness room with equipment including a treadmill and elliptical and weight-training machines, guests can use facilities three blocks away at Bally's Total Fitness, where discounted passes are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per night
- Club Quarters Hotel Central Loop
- Club Quarters Central Loop Chicago
- Club Quarters Central
- Club Quarters Central Hotel
- Club Quarters Central Hotel Loop
- Club Quarters Central Loop
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop
- Club Quarters Hotel Central Loop Chicago
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.