- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino
- 19 min walk
- Oconaluftee Islands Park
- 5 min drive
- Eastern Cherokee Agency
- 6 min drive
- Gatlinburg, TN (GKT-Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge)
- 89 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cherokee, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee is in the business district. Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Oconaluftee Islands Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and Cherokee Bear Zoo. Cherokee Fun Park and Santa's Land Family Theme Park and Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino - 19 min walk
- Oconaluftee Islands Park - 5 min drive
- Eastern Cherokee Agency - 6 min drive
- Cherokee Welcome Center - 6 min drive
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian - 6 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 72 min drive
About this property
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our reseevation said nothing about being a "pet room" but the front desk said that's what we booked and it was Expedia's fault and we had to take it. One room wasn't too bad. The other smelled like wet dog. One room had wires hanging out of the wall where the smoke detector used to be and the other room's bathroom door did not shut at all so no privacy there. Everything was clean and all hotels were booked. Otherwise we would have demanded a refund.