- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Stompin' Ground
- 4 min walk
- Wheels Through Time Museum
- 7 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House
- 7 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Comfort Inn near Great Smoky Mountain National Park is located in Maggie Valley. Cataloochee Ski Area and Maggie Valley Gem Mine are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Soco Falls. Queen's Farm Stables and Waynesville Recreation Center are also worth visiting.
- Stompin' Ground - 4 min walk
- Wheels Through Time Museum - 7 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 7 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room - 8 min walk
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 13 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 108 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn near Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Going to Cataloochie? Stay here!
Very clean hotel right in Maggie Valley. We go to Cataloochie all the time and this is a great location. You can leave the hotel and be on top of the mountain in 10-15 minutes. Indoor pool and Horus and the rooms were updated and clean. I’ll be staying here everytime!