Worst Hotel Ever Stayed At!! Posted May 13, 2013
Worst hotel ever! Upon checking in there was a smell of cigarette smoke in the halls (which was suposta be non smoking). My suposetly clean room had another persons hair in the bed, shower and sink. Very unclean, unkept and dirty. The staff was very unfriendly. Then at night time while I was trying to sleep I could hear everything happening in surrounding rooms including full conversations, what they were watching and even flushing toilets. The worst was taking a shower. When another room ran water my pressure died. DO NOT EVER stay here no matter how cheap it is.