- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 1 min walk
- V&A Waterfront
- 10 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cape Town, One&Only Cape Town is in the city center and on the waterfront. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lions Head and Camps Bay Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.
- Two Oceans Aquarium - 1 min walk
- V&A Waterfront - 10 min walk
- Long Street - 19 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 20 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 3 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 5 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 9 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Ochre – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Nobu – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Isola – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Vista Bar and Lounge – Bar. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
One&Only Cape Town
Awards and affiliations
- One&Only Cape Town is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It was a fab location and the staff and service was the best i have ever had.. so friendly The hotel is in need of a revamp as some part are tired