- Forum Beach
- 1 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 3 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Krystal Cancun is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Aquaworld and Ventura Park Cancun.
- Forum Beach - 1 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 3 min drive
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 4 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 4 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 23 min drive
- El Mortero – Theme restaurant offering Mexican cuisine.
- Las Velas – Poolside restaurant.
- Aquamarina – Restaurant.
- La Fisheria – Seafood restaurant.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities