- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium
- 9 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- 12 min walk
- Forum Beach
- 2 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Hotel Nyx Cancun All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Forum Beach and Caracol Beach. Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld are not to be missed.
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 9 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 12 min walk
- Forum Beach - 2 min drive
- Cancun Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Tortuga Beach - 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Deck – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bellavista – Serves breakfast daily.
- Chianti – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Umami – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
Hotel Nyx Cancun All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
We were booked for 14 days and had to come home after 6 days because my wife found blood in her urine. The hotel manage denied us any refund for the medical emergency. Travelocity passed the buck by saying the hotel had exclusive rights to a decision. The manager denied having any information about a medical emergency. Travelocity claims that they told him. We sent hospital and doctor documentation to the hotel and are hopeful that the manager will reconsider. Hotel NYX should change their policy.i