- 9 min walk
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium
- 2 min drive
- Maya Cancun Museum
- 3 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun - All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delfines Beach and Tortuga Beach, while Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (304 reviews)
- Good eats (246 reviews)
- Quiet (139 reviews)
- Aquaworld - 9 min walk
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 2 min drive
- Maya Cancun Museum - 3 min drive
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 4 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 5 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 20 min drive
- The Market – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Frida – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ciao – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Zen – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Ipanema – Restaurant offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
WORST VACATION EXPERIENCE OF MY 44 YEAR OLD LIFE. HOTEL HVAC IS MOLDY AND THE ROOMS SMELL OF IT (NOT HEALTHY EITHER). WE WITNESSED FIRST HAND THE HOTEL'S POLICY OF RECYCLING FOOD (TOOK A SEAFOOD PLATTER FROM ONE TABLE WHO WAS "DONE" BUT LEFT MOST OF THE SEAFOOD AND TRIED TO RE-USE THE SAME LEFTOVER SEAFOOD ALONG WITH SOME NEW PIECES FOR OUR SEAFOOD PLATTER ORDER..... Caught in the act!!!!). HOTEL IS DIRTY AND DANGEROUS, THEY PUT MY ENTIRE FAMILY OF SERIOUS HEALTH RISK. 4 of our 12 person group went home sick, nothing serious but most likely from HVAC and/or food and beverage policy. Hallway carpets smell terrible, they constantly try to hide it with manual fabreeze spray every morning which does nothing. Also, good luck getting dinner reservations between 6-8:30pm......they will tell you there is only availability at 5pm or 9:30/10pm. They reserve the "prime" time slots for their "members". It's an all-inclusive TRAP that attracts nothing but trash. Nice people for the most part, but terrible hotel policies and management will not speak to guests who request to speak to hotel management with issues, regardless of the severity. I will NEVER patronize the Hard Rock brand ever again. Absolutely disgusting. Spoke to food and beverage manager "Arthur" who did NOTHING after admitting their food policy. Soooooooo gross and so disrespectful to human life. I'm leaving out a lot, trying to put it all behind me.