- El Rey Ruins
- 6 min walk
- Delfines Beach
- 6 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course
- 14 min walk
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, GR Solaris Cancun & Spa - All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delfines Beach and Forum Beach, while Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Ventura Park Cancun and Delphinus Dreams.
- El Rey Ruins - 6 min walk
- Delfines Beach - 6 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 14 min walk
- Maya Cancun Museum - 4 min drive
- Aquaworld - 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Cafe Solaris – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Marco Polo – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Rosmarinus – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cinque Terre Pizza – Pool-view bistro offering pizza. Serves lunch daily.
- Deli – Poolside delicatessen offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
GR Solaris Cancun & Spa - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the location, clean and had an awesome time.