- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Turtle Beach
- 2 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 6 min drive
- Langosta Beach
- 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, Cancun Bay Resort - All Inclusive is next to a golf course and on the beach. Market 28 and Plaza Las Americas are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Turtle Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Delphinus Dreams and Cancun Interactive Aquarium.
- Turtle Beach - 2 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 6 min drive
- Langosta Beach - 6 min drive
- Dubai Palace Casino - 9 min drive
- Plaza Las Americas - 9 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sushi Bar – Poolside sushi bar with a bar offering sushi. Open on select days, happy hour available.
- Pina Colada – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Trattoria – Poolside restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Jacuzzi Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Cancun Bay Resort - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was amazing. The food was very good. Had such a good time.