- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Cancun Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- Forum Beach
- 14 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 2 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Beachscape Kin ha Villas & Suites is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Caracol Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams.
- Cancun Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Forum Beach - 14 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 2 min drive
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 5 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 5 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Albufera – Serves breakfast.
- La Palapa – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Beachscape Kin ha Villas & Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We have come 2X to the same spot and have loved it both times. The beach water is smooth, sand like sugar. Never feels overcrowded even when they are full like some of the Mega Resorts. The breakfast is tasty and the staff super nice. Palapa restaurant right on sand is great when u don’t feel like venturing into town. Highly recommend!