ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Santiago de Cali University and Canaveralejo Bullring within a 15-minute walk of this Cali hotel. Cosmocentro and Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free continental breakfast and free WiFi. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 15 guestrooms offer free WiFi and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the Ayenda 1401 Green ParkLocation Carrera 56 No 6a 27, Cali, Valle del cauca 760004
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Cali hotel is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Ayenda 1401 Green Park offers 15 accommodations with air conditioning. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after noon must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 70000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- HOTEL AVEI Cali
- AVEI Cali
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.