ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the hostal, you'll find Barichara Cemetery and Cathedral of Barichara. Santa Barbara Chapel and Barichara Observation Point are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hostal features a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and a garden. Enjoy the free full breakfast each morning. A safe deposit box is also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 6 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and portable fans.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 5 reviews
About the Santa Maria De La RuedaLocation Carrera 6 No. 4-43, Barichara, Santander
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Santa Maria De La Rueda also features a garden, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bucaramanga (BGA-Palonegro Intl.) (133.3 km / 82.8 mi)
Santa Maria De La Rueda offers 6 accommodations with portable fans. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Barichara hostal provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Santa Maria de la Rueda - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Santa Maria Rueda Hostel Barichara
- Santa Maria Rueda Barichara
- Santa Maria Rueda Hostal Barichara
- Santa Maria Rueda Hostal
- Santa Maria Rueda
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.