ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Rogier hotel, you'll find Belgian Comic Strip Center and Cathedral of St. Michael. La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the sauna and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers.
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 284 guestrooms also have WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs, free newspapers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 3022 reviews
About the Hilton Brussels CityLocation Place Rogier 20, Brussels, 1210
Hilton Brussels City offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. The eco-friendly Hilton Brussels City also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Brussels hotel is smoke free.
- 284 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 1910
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) (15.6 km / 9.7 mi)
- Train station: Simonis Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Rogier Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Brussels City offers 284 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Bien Belge Living Lounge - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 30.00 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 30.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 26 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per 24 hours
- Pet deposit: EUR 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 30.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brussels City Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City
- Hilton Hotel Brussels City
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.