- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Boston Children's Museum
- 6 min walk
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- 10 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, YOTEL Boston is in Boston's Seaport District neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Long Wharf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Aquarium is 13 minutes by foot and State St. Station is 15 minutes.
- Boston Harbor - 3 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 6 min walk
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 10 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 15 min walk
- Boston South Station - 11 min walk
- Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms were tiny! But the staff was super helpful and nice. The rooms were impeccably clean. The area that this hotel is in was perfect. Nothing was farther than 20 min away and you could walk to many places.