- Newbury Street
- 1 min walk
- Copley Place
- 3 min walk
- Copley Square
- 5 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, The Lenox Hotel Boston is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while Boston Opera House and Boston Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Don't miss New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo.
- Newbury Street - 1 min walk
- Copley Place - 3 min walk
- Copley Square - 5 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Northeastern University - 18 min walk
- Copley Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Lenox Hotel Boston
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The window did not close properly so there was a significant draft in the room.